WYCO Produce Inc. is a rapidly growing importer/shipper and marketer of fresh produce in the Tampa Bay area.
WYCO Produce Inc., a leading sales and marketing company for International and Domestic growers of fresh fruit and produce commodities is rapidly growing and looking to add an entry level Sales Representative to our exceptional sales team. At WYCO, we pride ourselves in providing an enjoyable work environment that will help you develop the skills needed to become successful in sales and supply management.
This person will train under specific sales team members and manager. The best candidates will be personable and outgoing individuals who can bring a positive attitude to our busy workplace every day.
- Day-to-day duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to; relationship development, sales skills, product and inventory knowledge, company computer systems, processes and procedures.
- Handling of all incoming sales calls from current customers and prospects.
- Organize sales order documentation.
- Update daily market pricing by calling shippers/vendors for product availability and pricing.
- Become knowledgeable on product inventory in each warehouse.
- Assist with logistics: i.e. communicate with freight companies, ensure orders are being picked up/delivered, ensure trucks are utilized to maximum capacity, communicate with customer on changes and confirmations.
- Travel to grower facilities including warehouses to view/inspect product.
- Follow up with customers/vendors as necessary upon order completion.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of WYCO Produce Inc.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, customers and vendors.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong willingness to learn
- Bilingual – Proficient in English and Spanish
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Required availability for evening/weekend coverage
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Associate degree is required
- Previous sales experience/training is a PLUS
- Health Insurance
- Vacation Bonus